This process involves becoming educated on the topic. We do a lot of reading and researching. Below is a list of our favorite spots. They are filled with tons of great information, recipes, stories, and motivation! We look at them daily for ideas, inspiration and delicious food tips. Please check them out!
1. Marks Daily Apple by Mark Sisson. check out the “start here” and “archives” tabs if you are feeling overwhelmed at first. Great information about all the ins and outs of conventional wisdom (CW), the Standard American Diet (SAD) and why being Paleo is highly beneficial. http://www.marksdailyapple.com/#axzz2Ht0wmOFl
2. PaleOMG. http://paleomg.com/ She has a ton of great recipes and her blogs are quite enjoyable!
3. Read: The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson
4. Read: Why We Get Fat, and What To Do About It by Gary Taubes
5. Spend some time researching on your own.
Remember, this a lifestyle NOT a diet. 🙂